Nutrients, time for a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrients, time for a change

change like all questions, I'm sure this is the most asked one.
    What is the best result wise nutrients to use for best results? Been using fox farms for several years, time to make a switch to something new and more efficient that works.
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you

i like botanicare, very high quality and consistency, very ph stable, great nutrient ratios, not super expensive, they invented calmag and have their own sweetener line

Comment

I was using General Hydroponics for a couple of years - went to get more at my handy hydroponics store and was told GH and Advanced Nutrients were third rate. He was still selling them cuz people buy them -:but - he explained his new line of nutes and sold me on them.

Green Planet - 3 part system plus ProCal. Been using them for a year now and myself and my plants are very happy with them.

Plus of course I must also push Foliar Essence - A spray I use once a week. Use it early on and it makes strong stems and healthy plants. Use it regularly as per manufacturers specs and all you end up with are big phat buds.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        ive heard good things about green planet, several industrial facilities use them and the owner is very involved with hight time magazine, HT even has a web series called growing exposed where they visit big operations and push green planet nutrients in the videos

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great to hear 9fingers - not expensive either - cost me $15 a liter each for all 4 products. $60 bucks Canadian. With a very easy to follow week by week chart.

I use Future Harvest now, after using Advanced Nutes for a couple of years. My plants don't have any of the problems I had with AN--nute lockout, nitrogen toxicity; my buds are larger, the plants are growing stronger. I grow hydroponically, and these nutes are ideal for me.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X