My first grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! My first grow

Hi this is my first grow I have 2 unknown bag seed and 1 white widow XXL auto there growing in local organic compost mix under 2000w led light I use tap water that's bubbled for 24 hours and pH down to between 6 to 6.5 I've noticed that the bottom leaves are yellow the stems are red and also if you zoom in on the leaf pics your see white dots all over new leaves any help or advice would be appreciated I've done some research I'm guessing white dots are possibly powdery mildew as for the yellow leaves and red stem I'm guessing stress of some sort but I can't figure out what there so stressed about also they seem very compact not much space between nodes maybe stunted.

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-04-2019, 08:46 AM.

Hey bud,
    firstly Im very new to growing but in saying that, it doesn’t look like there is anything wrong with your plants,
    the red coming through in the stem looks like normal pigment...if thats not the case my plant has been severely neglected I cant see anything mildew related on your leaves.

They look good to me, keep going!

Will be interested to see what the OG’s say.

First Grow

Rainbow Jones

Grow tent 3x3x6
    400W HPS
    COCO Coir
    3 Gallon Pot
    House & Garden Nutrients

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      OG's? As in Old Guys?

• AusJ
      AusJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Old growers, original gangsters - basically the blokes with the knowledge and experience, which I don’t have. Old guys fits though

Hi mate,
    i hope so maybe me doing so much research about all sort of problems that im looking for something that ain't there I have uploaded a better pic of dots on leaves if you zoom in on new growth see what you think

Thanks for your advice

Comment

Hey Redeyejedi - white dots might be a pest, look under your leaves for them.

Your plant doesn't look too bad - It could be a darker, healthier looking green if you add some kind of calcium/magnesium product. Don't see much perlite in your grow medium.

Keep posting and good luck growing.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X