An update of my lebanese grow room...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An update of my lebanese grow room...

Ouffff the stretch is finally over !! - into week 3 of flowering.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Howdy Farmbuck, beautiful photos! (As always!)
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi DW2 for stopping by !! Maybe you might know more than me, you know I have a few pure Sativa Panama Red flowering right now. I searched the net for an answer but with no avail.... Ok , here is my question: One of my Panama Red is in week 3 of flowering and is showing some red pistil a bit early I should say no ? She is a sativa and she should flower for at least 12 to 14 weeks right ? So If you hear something that it's normal let me know.

I think it's picture # 7

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Hi to You Farmbuck , Thanks for the (miss placed) vote of confidence. I do not have any experience with any of the 'exotic' strains. The name I use in the forum, DW2, stands for 'Deep Water Dirt Weed', hence DW2. All of my grows (and experience) are from growing 'bag seed', so I don't know squat about any of the new strains. In fact, most of the knowledge that I have 'absorbed' has been from this site. Before, I could not even get mold to grow in the fridge! (LOL). I have never bought any seeds (only use the ones that I have saved over the past years) because I live in an area where I could be 'drawn and quartered', stealth and 'running under the radar', is important to me.
    I do enjoy seeing the photos of Your plants, You show them very well.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

That was an awesome reply DW2!

Nothing better than pure honesty. I don't think people get complemented enough when they are totally honest, so I just wanted you to know. Farmbuck, I wish I could help you but I don't have any experience in your grow as well. I would like to tell you that those are some beautiful flowers you've there and I wish you the best of luck and successes in anything you do. ✌️
      ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

Thanks guys for your help. Not sure why she is showing red pistils in a early stage of flowering... To let you know, it's just one branch so I'm crossing my fingers it's just one bud for now. Or maybe it's the pheno ?? Anyway i'll continued to do more search on the net. Until then I'll will keep an eye on her. So I let you know in a few days.

here where I got my beans if you want to know: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/...panamafem.html

Cheers
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting Farmbuck i'm going to throw this out there and say yes to a more sensitive pheno of that strain. Super crop it?

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Im going to take a swag also, but years ago I bought a bag (Street) with the moniker of "Red Hair". I grew indoor and in dirt back then. I planted a one of the seeds I found (Bagseed) and it exploded up, even topped it wen crazy. I had to chop it down earlier then I wanted, but the pistils (about half) we reddish, white base and then colored red. Could be that's a normal thing with your strain. Awesome pictures
          Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 09-09-2019, 11:35 AM. Reason: Only find mistakes after you post :-)

Hi SoOrbudgal never did super crop and right now she stop producing red pistils. Must be the pheno.

Cheers,
        FarmBuck
        Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X