Dead plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead plant

I have several plants growing under LED spot lights. Not my first grow. Problem is one plant just up and died and I am clueless on why. I was using white vinegar to lower the PH from around 8 to 6.5. approx 5mil per gallon works well. I was using vinegar for a few months. I read about molasses and changed to using Molasses because it fits into my grow system much better. I grow totally organic. PPM is around 125 before adding molasses. I add 40 mil of diluted mix of mollasess and ro water to a gallon and the PH is 6.4 -6.5. I watered my plants once with the mollasess and two days later one started to wilt. I figured it was from dehydration. Watered again with molasses and plant got worse and died. No other plants show any signs of problems. all plants are treated exactly the same. Im figuring something in the root zone but I dont know. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Pictures, please? Feeding? Temps?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

That's a possibility Something similar happened with one of my plants, and I guessed some interaction with the molasses and my standard nutrients--no idea what, but it wasn't good (inflow PH was perfect, but runoff was extremely low). A good flushing and transplant to new soil saved it.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

A comment or 2
        I would say switch the white vinegar to apple cider vinegar, it has good things the white does not have.
        I would also add to the soil peat moss, it has a low PH 3.0-4.5
        And blood meal, dont forget blood meal!
        I am also guilty of getting my home made soil to hot,,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X