should i up pot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i up pot?

those are white widow autos, should i put them in their final pot? i'm scared of overwatering because i killed 2 plants by too much water. (the soil retained a lot of water) how can i make soil with better drainage?
    Attached Files

Yes, using 3 or 5 gal. fiber pots will help with over watering, use fresh soil mixed with 30% perlite for better drainage. Heft the dry filled pots, water to runoff the day before transplant and don't water again til they feel light.

Comment

2x PRIMO. The fabric pots are cheap and really help with overwatering. I use the fox farm ocean mix in them and it's great. I haven't had luck growing much of anything in terra cotta pots including tomatoes and some flowers but that was probably due to the soil choice.
      2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
      6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
      Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
      260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMO View Post
        Yes, using 3 or 5 gal. fiber pots will help with over watering, use fresh soil mixed with 30% perlite for better drainage. Heft the dry filled pots, water to runoff the day before transplant and don't water again til they feel light.
        so just to confirm, i should up pot right?

Comment

Yes put into final pot now so not to stress to much. Autos dont have alot of time to recover from transplant so be gentle
          1 grow Oceans forest fox farms soil
          800 watt roleandro cob led
          1x amnesia haze auto 3x wire widow auto
          2x2x4 tent
          2 grow.
          Oceans forest and perlite soil
          16x 4ft florecant
          3x mystery photos
          5x5 tent

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X