Weird buds!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird buds!!!

So a friend gave me this clone about 3 months ago. She’s been in the dirt since. I use a lot of natural nutrients (composted soil, molasses, and compost tea). I’ve never grown a clone before and about a month ago as they were all coming into budding phase these odd buds started to develop. There were no balls, seeds or bananas on the plant so I’m fairly certain it’s not a male. I’ve never seen hemp go to bud though... if hemp even buds... not sure! Regardless, this is the weirdest plant I’ve ever grown and I’m half tempted to pull her if I can’t find out what is up. We do have probably half a dozen hemp farms within a 5 mile radius of our greenhouse. Anyone seen this before?!

yes, im pretty sure that is severe russet mite damage, one of the smallest of the mites, they literally eat the trichomes away, https://www.sensigarden.com/russet-mites-cannabis/ you gonna need a microscope

Comment

Huh so it's in a greenhouse? Cupping/canoe leaves heat stresses is possible. I have had 2 plants have very few hairs but calaxies were swollen all over in bud very few hairs i'm thinking it was the strain? Could be just the strain or heat issues? The hemp I've seen in flower grew very tall had whispy cluster flowers almost like chamomile tea. Check under leaves look for tiny dots black = bug poop. Good luck watch the temps Peace
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X