Drooping??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drooping??

Do these leaves look droopy?? They don't feel like it. This is Amnesia haze. And she's is budding. Looks kinda sparse. But the other plant that was a male looked similar. Not thick and bushy like the two others that were males also.
    so I want to get some good buds. I would appreciate any tips on taking care of her now..thank you. You are all very helpful. What do I need to do to get big buds????
    Last edited by GardenLady; 08-31-2019, 09:22 AM.

Just looks a little thirsty to me.

Comment

Wow o gave her almost two gallons yesterday. Do they require more???

Comment

Let them tell you what they need - it's your job to try and figure out the subtle nuances of your ladies. Welcome to the lifelong bane of all males existence. I'd say she's looking a bit parched. My outdoor plants will droop a bit depending on ambient conditions as well. Depending on time of day and ambient conditions this could be normal for your plant and perhaps has went unnoticed. If you're fairly certain your ambient conditions are ideal, water her and go from there. I personally try not to overreact to anything unless I'm seeing bugs or brown leaves developing rapidly. Looking at your plant overall, you're doing just fine. Get on the growweedeasy.com main site, all the information you need is on there.
        Good luck!
        🇨🇦

Comment

They look good.. who knows how much they need it’s always different like us we don’t drink the same amount all the time or atleast me sometimes I’m more thirsty then other times. I noticed plant leafs get like that when it’s really hot and later in the evening they are nice and praying.. maybe that what’s happenening there the sun is too strong

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X