How to beat bud rot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to beat bud rot?

After 2 yrs of mold and bud rot I've brought my Amnesia Haze 6.5 ft. plants inside to beat rain, humidity and heat. They will never make it to october here in the north east.
    If all my trichomes are opaque I'm ok to harvest now, correct, not too early?

If the trichomes on the buds are cloudy, then you can harvest for maximum THC and cerebral effect. If you prefer a sleepier, more narcotic effect, wait for 20-30% of trichomes on the buds to turn amber.
    Don't use sugar leaf as your guide.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      True, these are more of a sativa . Probably gonna freak me out anyway since I'm a couch lock kinda guy.

Howdy 7vicsmcc, the only way to try to control mold and bud rot is to keep the humidity low and the air constantly moving. It can be difficult on an inside grow and One is really at the mercy of the elements outside!
    Good luck!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
      7vicsmcc commented
      Editing a comment
      Impossible to control for me so I think I'll be safe and cut and dry, you can't go backwards.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know about 'going backwards, Congress has been doing it for years!!LOL!

Right, they are as bad as orange hitler

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X