Wrong measuring spoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong measuring spoon

Well I finally figured out what is wrong with two of my plants. I wasn't giving them enough fertilizer. I had a measuring spoon smaller than what I thought it was. Geez I'm so so dozy... So a lot of time wasted but one plant is doing good and had no issues. So hopefully I will be able to get some decent buds from her. The other two plants that had the yellowing buds are males. So I'm just gonna let them grow. They are no where near the female. So if I get seeds from those two will they be any good to plant next year???

I thought pollinated females are what usually makes seed, not males? That, or hermies. I could be wrong tho!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Well s62. I'm not that learned in this. They have pollen sacs. That much I do know. And they shouldnt have them.

Comment

GardenLady tou said a lot of time wasted?, well if I was in your position I would kill those males like right now as your reading this because soon they’re going to blow up and ruin your female so instead of buds you will get seeds unless that’s what you want??

Comment

While working with an otolaryngologist yrs ago and discussing my pollen allergies, he said You can cut all of the maple trees for 8 miles around your yard and the pollen from the tree 10 miles away will be the pollen you’ll wind up breathing in. It can travel grteat distances. If your males are not to close, think again
          Last edited by Farmall; 08-30-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Just out of curiosity...after the male flowers open..what happens to them..do they just die??

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              They bloom whispy tiny flowery thingys. I'm on the fence about one of my plants that's from fem. seed been in a pot along with my flowering fems. for the same amount of time, it's not started to preflower. We got lots of hemp farms plus reg. growers it's not fun when plants get pollenated and loose to seeded weed. Don't waste a female on purpose unless you want to see what happens to your female plant and don't care about strength or quanity.

SoOrbudgal I did get rid of the two males that were growing. Makes me so mad after spending all that time nursing them to find out they were males too. But I don't want my one and only female to produce seeds. I will have to nurse her along now. So out of four beautiful plants two different varieties..I got one female. I will definitely make sure I order feminized seeds for next season. I'm learning. 😊😊😒
            i might try to grow a couple of autos this winter if I can find a couple of lights. Don't want to get too expensive.
            Last edited by GardenLady; 08-30-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X