Nutrient ratio for soil during veg???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrient ratio for soil during veg???

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190827-025621__01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.1 KB ID:	332688Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190827-025610__01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	143.6 KB ID:	332687Hi Guys!
    Please help me understand the ratio of NPK for my plants during Veg period. I'm growing in soil. I really need to be very careful with all these nutrients because I'm trying it for the first time, don't want to kill any of my girls. So please take a look at those images and let me know the exact ratio and how to mix. Please Help..
    Last edited by akshay315; 08-26-2019, 04:42 PM.

Hi Guys!
    ​​​​​​Please help me understand the ratio of NPK for my plants during Veg period. I'm growing in soil. I really need to be very careful with all these nutrients because I'm trying it for the first time, don't want to kill any of my girls. So please take a look at those images and let me know the exact ratio and how to mix. Please Help..

Comment

Go to the manufacturers website and look where questions are asked. I already looked - manufacturer is in India.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X