Charlie brown plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie brown plant?

1st time. Used FF ocean forest. Outside grow for as long as sun is out and then put under about 10 cfl lights indoor until light time was 20 hours. Used gen hyrdo ph kit and flora gro. It was a bagseed from a nugg and I know that's probably the reason because I have heard those seeds are not that great. Any input would be great. I know it can be many things but I missed something along the way

If it grows its a good seed. Now I wonder if its a girl ?
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

I agree! I do not see any sacs anywhere yet. Sprouted on april 2nd. And has been aggressively getting taller since mid july. Not sure how long to keep in veg. I see it as if its still growing and no true sign of male or female let it grow until then,but this is 1st time so just not sure. Thank you very much for the response Eliot. I can post more specific pics if need be

Comment

Hello there. It looks like you would benifit from a larger pot size. Also if you top you plant that will encourage your plant to bush out. As for determining the sex, you'll have to wait till you flip it. Or you can take a clone and flower that quickly to determine that way.

Comment

Thanks SirSmksAlot. I will upgrade the pot size asap.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X