Co2 never forget Co2 for indoor grows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co2 never forget Co2 for indoor grows

Made the biggest mistake ever! Co2 generator failed during 3/4’s of grow. Found week 5 of flowering. Fixed, almost immediately my duds started to get denser and tons of new pistills rapidly start growing again. All this time thinking I bought bad beans. First supposed to be autos, not, flipped lights at 14 weeks and started flowering, week flowering so let it go awhile. Frustration set in. Know I have full flower indoors, suns finally low enough out door is getting ready. But my huge mistake with not checking my co2 was a killer but savior of the last few weeks of my indoor grow.

I am my own co2 generator! I sleep in the same room where the grow cabinet is. not sure what the levels are but I assume high.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Co2 needs to reach 1000ppm and continuously maintained at that level to have any benefit. Without a sealed room and a recirculation unit of sorts it's a huge waste of $. You end up paying street price for weed after factoring in co2 lol.

• Weed Pharma
      Weed Pharma commented
      Editing a comment
      I do this as well.
      CO2 runs higher in an occupied building and I'm in a 100+ unit condo building.
      I had the CO2 tested by a fellow grower who grows here using CO2. (he had the CO2 setup and doesn't sleep near his grow)
      The CO2 jumped to 800ppm (double) when 2 people are in the bedroom.
      You only need CO2 when the lights are on-
      I have the lights off during the daytime.

My CO2 gen is also making wine,,,,

Comment

Yes I have sealed room. Using DYI co2. Generator. Haven't used on. My setup is basement we're it's dry. I added it late, already flowering. Must say, my buds did get some weight, filled out nice since adding during light hours. I've been growing outdoors and indoors for several years. Outdoors can't compare to my indoors. So I made big changes on my indoor grow. Tired of getting long moderately long medium size buds compared to my outdoor we're I get over a pound dried per plant or much more depending on strain. Lemon haze I did last year grew 8 ft tall and 2.9 pounds dryer. This year peyote and afgany just. Kept them small so my neighbors can't complain about smelling up the whole neighborhood lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X