Over watered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over watered

I have over watered my plant .Below 4 inches my meter has shot to wet . . Plant has has been yellowing on the leaf . Eagle claw . I will not water again until the meter reads most, and cut back on what I give it. What else can I do to save it ?

I'm guessing this is an indoor plant? If you're still in veg, I've had success with transplanting into fresh soil and leaving alone for a bit. Is the yellowing new since overwatering or has it been going on for a while (what nutrients are you using if any)?
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• DaveP
      DaveP commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a 1st timer. Threw a seed I had for over a year on a wet paper towel. It germinated so I put it dirt . This thing went from outdoor to indoor. Window to window. Cloudy weather, not enough light. Then I FIM it , transplanted it , and put it in shock I finally get a tent late June 32 x32 53" tall . 300w led light ( just added a second 300w) . But I didn't know it and used miracle grow, figured I trying flushing it, and fertilize it the following week. But threw it all its still alive . This is my leaner . Although I was in the dark at 1st I now have this site for learning. For my next try I have now got 7 and 10 gallon breathable bags fox products soil and fertilizers ph light moisture probe. Other than the holes I drilled in the bottom of the pot before I planted . I put about another 50 holes in the side of it tonight. Hoping for ventilation. Ph is good deep down registered at 6

Comment

Wtf I’m confused so which one of the pics is the current stage? That 2nd pic looks like heat stress. The rest look good to me. The 1st pic also looks heat stressed.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X