Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I expect of these plants?

Hey!

I have a couple of "easy sativa feminised" strains from MSNL, which I was growing outside and moved to a greenhouse recently. They look quite strong and healthy to me. Actually one just hit the greenhouse roof, so if it continues growing, its probably going back outside On the other hand, they are either not flowering yet or in their very early stages of flower. They look like they've been in "stretching" phase for about a month now. I don't have experience so its difficult to tell.

MSNL page says "flowering time: 12-14 weeks".

So, I'm wondering... if they start flowering now... they should finish around new year? The problem is: it might as well be -20 degrees C in our country at that time, probably not the ideal climate for those babies.

I was wondering if I should take them somewhere dark for 12 hours a day so they start quicker? Is it generally reasonable to expect them to finish this year? We have first frosts around the first week of october usually, maybe a bit later in the greenhouse, but it is not heated so won't be magic.

thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X