X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing of bud sites

Help what's going on with my girls. They are turning yellow in the centers

Looks like iron deficiency to me.
    Problem:  A cannabis iron deficiency causes bright yellow leaves on new growth. This deficiency is usually caused by problems with pH.

Comment

Well I checked the pH and it's below 7. So what do I do?

Comment

Huh I've never had that type of issue sorry I can't help. It's interesting i'm gonna research it.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

The plants are still growing. Haven't got rid of the yellow..but now they look like they are turning male. Both of them. And I was so looking forward to getting some buds from these. Man what a crappy grow year for me...

Comment

Sure looks like iron deficiency to me as well. Has your root ph fluctuated much? Could it have locked out some nutrients for a while to create a deficiency/. Do you have ph readings. Our water is alkaline and I cannot water marigolds without them reacting. To feed my plant I am always monitoring and adjusting pH. A good flush may help and then check you watering ph...it may be high

Comment

I'm sorry Farmall I'm not that learned in growing these girls yet. The yellow is only on one side of the plant. But the plant is really growing big. I bought some Cal- mag but that doesn't seem to have done much. I need to get a better pH tester. The one I had did say it was under 7 so I assumed that was good. I have no idea what to do. 🙄🙄

Comment

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Regarding the pH meter... I had a hydroponic setup and used a cheap pH meter to verify that the pH was in a proper range. Finally bought a very good ph meter, storage solution and calibration solution. Frankly, there is like a .1 difference in them at best and the price is 8 times greater.

Unusual isn't it. I could be nutrient stress when the bud sites go bright.

Comment

So now the leaves are curling and turning brown😱😱😱

Comment

Feed 'em....

Comment

hello gardenLady, growing outdoors, at this time of year, your babies should be much further along. what part of the country are you in? i'm in socal. take a look at my baby girl.

Comment

Hi Johnb1963.. I'm in central Wisconsin. They are budding but now I'm having issues. And they are both males. Found out the seed isn't feminized which I thought it was. Not having much luck this year. I do have one that is about 6ft tall and female..and is doing well... I'll just have to nurse her along so nothing happens.

Comment

Knowledge is power.....

​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

Are your marijuana leaves turning yellow? View the 10 most common reasons this happens (with pictures) and get the solutions!

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

When testing your pH, make sure to test your runoff water. Helps give a true reading.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X