Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBD growers, what do you look for in trichs? or other clues......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD growers, what do you look for in trichs? or other clues......

I'm growing for CBD Dinafem CBD +. THC is really low and apparently CBD is produced by a different sort of resin. What am i looking for with regard to harvest time? I'm imagining the amber trichs, what little I may see are just the bit of THC resin and isn't showing me the CBD.

is this true or false?

What is your indication that they are ready
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

I’m currently growing some 1:1 cbd cultivars as well. As far as I have learned thus far, is peak cbd is when you see the most milky trichs, some clear and no ambers.

I listened to a podcast with wade laughter of house of harliquin. That man is full of cannabis wisdom.

they talk harvesting around 2 hours and 20 min deep in the show.

Growing With Fishes Podcast. A podcast dedicated to growing aquaponic & cannabis and spreading information to the masses about sustainable cannabis and veggi...

you would be better off listening to the show since I’m likely to be off on a few exactitudes.

Wade harvested a plant on September 21 and tested the ratios which were like 31:1 cbd:thc. Then harvested same culitivar 20 days later and came out to be 4:1

Comment

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      Schwaggy, you just saved my crop. Thanks for this info right on time. I was going to go away fro a few days and harvest when i got back but everything looks milky now. harvest tonight. Thanks, dude

• Schwaggy
      Schwaggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you found this helpful.... growers love!

Green crack cbd and bubba kush.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X