help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

How can i keep mah buds up ? They r starting to hang i guess getting to heavy .. also for mah banana og idk what went wrong kan sumone tell me ? If i kan save it

hello, you can use plant yo-yos or any kind of string with a paper clip to pull up colas from above, you can also use stacks but its a little late in flower to damage roots, at first glance the problem seems to be overfeeding, too much nitrogen causes that dark green and clawed leaves, too much potassium or phosphorous can burn the leaves just like those brown leaves you got, i think you just have to dial down the amount of nutrients my friend

Comment

• Breezybrii21
      Breezybrii21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u but I haven’t used nutrients in tha past 3 weeks just ph balanced water and this happend

This is not because of heavy buds. I think 9fingerleafs is right. You said you havent given nutrients in the past 3 weeks? Are you in soil that has nutrients in it? If so then your soil mix is too strong. Also dont know anything about your grow. Grow medium, nutes, lights, temp or humidity? It could be over-watering too. Have you looked at the plant diagnostic page?
    Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Comment

• Breezybrii21
      Breezybrii21 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just got new lights 600 watt led also tha heat has been kind of an issue gets up to 81 on hot days I’m using fox farm soil

By your pics, i'd say too much nitrogen..i had same issue with two of my autos...they didnt like much N at all when they got about three weeks into flower..i actually cut them off N for two feedings which in retrospect i probably wouldnt have cut it out completely but backed it down to 1pt per feeding. Even if you used a hot grow mix, i would think it would be fairly diluted at this point of your flower stage. I did two pH'd waters before easing back into N. still using Very little. good luck
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X