My cool super stealth room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cool super stealth room

Finally got a chance to snap a few pics. The 6" vortex fan is quiet and kinda blends in with the hum of the chest freezer. I made the tray out of plywood and fiberglassed it. It's on a slight angle and drains under the floor. Can't wait till I've got more babies in there!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Howdy purpleman, Very stealthy indeed! in the second and third photos I could not even see where the access door is! very good job. I does look to be a little snug (especially for an old fat boy like me! LOL!). How much room do You have in there?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      The hidden wall is 3' wide. I put the lights and ventilation at the far end and have my 2 vipaspectra 450s hanging on a broomstick, on a simple pully system. I insulated the walls with 1" foam board with a shiny backing. It's about 7' tall.

Well done purpleman it looks very stealthy.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Very cool! I would love to design something like this someday.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X