The stretch is it stressful ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stretch is it stressful ?

Well I'm wondering !! Got two more weeks and my lights are at the ceiling.. Wonder what"s next ?
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful buds Dude!

Just an awful problem Farmbuck next time don't grow so well LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      lollll SoOrbudgal but I've been lucky so far... Most of my grow were 4 feet and less. But this time I've got carry away well a bit. Yes I have 2 Panama Red pure sativa so I knew about the stretch on them so they are a bit outside of the grow lights. But the Red Lebaneses ?? I was sure they would go no more than 3 feet high and now my Lebanese girls are more than 4 feet tall. Who would have know lolll Oh well still learning after 66 years old loll.

Cheers

Howdy Farmbuck, I do not know if the 'stretch' is stressful to the plant, but in my own experience, It can be stressful to the grower! LOL!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey DW2, I was talking about you guys the growers lolll My grow lights are at the ceiling and some of my Lebanese are at one foot aways. So yes definitely some stress for the growers lolll

And thanks for the compliment DW2, the buds are from my Critical from RQS and my Red Lebanese from The Real Seed Company.

Cheers

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is an amazing plant. It can cause the stress and cure it too!

Why do think it stress. Who say a plant gets stressed.

Comment

supercrop that stuff
      complete beginner
      39" x 39" x 78" tent
      315 Watt CMH
      4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
      Automatic top feed into coco.
      Mega Crop nutes

Comment

Lolll thanks growers for your advice but it's me who is a bit stressful not the girls, they are doing fine.
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I super crop the tall ones just so I can drag the plant into the hippie greenhouse I got for the chance of rain and mold in the fall. I am considering doing that with the mama mias .

lots of leaves on them . Keep that air moving around .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X