Droopy outdoor plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droopy outdoor plant

Hi everyone! Been a long time since Ive been on here so busy with everything.

So my problem is I have a plant outdoors that is drooping all of a sudden. Pic is attatched.

Its from cut not seed strain is sdxgdp. I have 3 out there in a row and the middle one is the affected plant. It is the runt of the 3.

Please note I havent watered my outdoors a single time this yr (theyre at the bottom of a hill)so that could simply be its problem but it seems wierd they all wouldnt be having the same issue.

Pests. I have been battling leaf hoppers like crazy all summer. Spinosad hasnt really helped. But I may have bought the wrong sprayer with the wand not the mister. I sprayed wih a de mix a cple days ago but the buggers are still out there.

Other than that the ladies dont get full sun mostly from 9am to about 3pm but besides the leaf hopper damage theyve been growing well. I will be planting in a better area of my yard next year once I get some privacy fencing up.

Any input would be huge. I am about to go out and give a good watering. I dont really want to spray anymore for bugs because flower stretch is getting going.

Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Might be too much water or some root problems, hard when you can't take it out of that enviorment.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X