Stopped growing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped growing?

Okay I am trying to figure out whether to harvest or leave alone till sisters are ready. She hasn’t grown any in last week or two but sisters have grown a lot. Anyway I am wondering if I should harvest or just hold out. I don’t know if why she is different but I don’t think she is going to change any and don’t want it going bad because I waited too long to harvest. The other girls keep getting fatter but not this one but at the same time it hasn’t died off anymore over last week. So no new growth no new death just at a standstill. The buds are very airy fluffy not thick. She did have a lot of leaf loss a couple weeks back and seems to of had a negative effect. Any advice would help

looks done to me, i would just harvest and enjoy. it looks to me like it had a nutrient issue but if the other plants are fine dont change anything

Comment

• CC420710
      CC420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      It did have I believe potassium deficiency a couple weeks ago and I got it to stop dying. I am going to give her a dark night and then harvest tomorrow or Monday. I can’t wait for my others they are really fattening up. Thanks for the help

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X