How close is this girl to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How close is this girl to harvest?

Indoor soil grow day 67 flashed 5 days ago and now on Ph'ed 6.6 tap water ONLY
    THC bomb auto. 1 gallon pot liquid synth nutrients ph'ed Ro water at 6.2 - 6.9
    she is starting to much some sugar leaves. HELP when should I chop her?
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

You should cut away all of that dead stuff. It does your plant no good being there. And take away the big leaves. Looks close IMO.

Comment

I don’t see much amber in your trichomes I’d wait till it was 50/50 milky vs amber however it looks like the plant is drying out so maybe soon.. have you already started the flush process?

Comment

Outgrown everything cut away dead and flush it's used up all soil in small cont. 1gal ? You could take tops allow rest to ripen?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
          Outgrown everything cut away dead and flush it's used up all soil in small cont. 1gal ? You could take tops allow rest to ripen?
          that's a good idea ty!
          You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X