early stage K deficiency??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early stage K deficiency??

what do you think? Just starting week 3 of flower first grow. Is it early potassium def or just fan leaves dying off..

Another

Comment

Aren’t you using KindSoil? What size pot are you in and how much did you use versus base media? How long did you veg? Are you pH’ing your water?
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

The kind soil one is fine. This is the other super soil i was trying out, thinking it just needs a little potassium boost..

Comment

I was phing my water but turns out my
          ph meter was off. So for the majority i was giving what i thought was 6.8 water turns out was closer to 6.3. Then a couple times i gave what i thought was 6.5, which was closer to 6.0. Now i just give non ph water right at about 7. Which is what most people do with organic soil.

Comment

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            My water comes out of the tap well over 7. I use citric acid crystals to reduce it to 6.5-7. 6.0 may have caused some lockout, but I don’t know much about these things.

These top leaves look more like ph problem dont they?

Comment

Or light burn because almost all lower growth looks good..

Comment

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              Your other KindSoil plants aren’t showing that, though? Are they less tall?

• Anuenki
              Anuenki commented
              Editing a comment
              It was less tall yes. It was the runt. It does not seem to be showing those symptoms no. To clarify though the very new growth on all plants looks good albeit a little light burn/bleached.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X