Og kush outdoor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Og kush outdoor.

Just looking for me help with a diagnosis and maybe a cure. Or the hard truth haha

I have several other strains that are not showing signs of severe cupping. I feed them a complete liquid fertilizer at 3ml to 1liter. I adjust my ph of my water but im using well water, I don't know the ppm. If this issue is being caused by insects, I should address it asap but dont want to start spraying this and that on it, for no reason. Im in Ontario Canada and its been super hot and humid all summer. If you have seen this or know what it might be, I would love your suggestions. Thanks!!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Great plant, ld!! First thing I thought was heat. See if you can get a fan in the vicinity, maybe a little protection from the direct sun, anything to lower the temps a bit...???

I don't know the ppm of any of my grows either. Don't plan to.
    Plant looks real great to me - maybe doing that cupping is the heat - I've seen worse - they turn themselves into canoes. Don't remember what I did about it.
    Green color looks fabulous.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yes my opinion would be heat also. I have a critical kush that is heat sensitive which kinda surprised me.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X