Newbie grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie grower

Good morning GWE, pretty new to growing but the Mrs is an enthusiast so she asked and I agreed. No newbie to gardening,been growing assorted vegetables and flowers for 20+ years and have done a decent job. She got the seeds and started them,I took over from there. Strain is a bubble something,can’t remember. Growing in miracle grow organic and my own compost. Using Dr. Earth pure gold plant food and Easy Peasy urea for added nitrogen. Using 5 gallon bucket for the one that survived out of the 6 started. Growing outside with good direct sun most of the day. Last couple of weeks I’ve been noticing the large leaves are yellowing towards the middle of the plant. She’s flowering nicely as far as I can tell, just not sure if I’m doing anything wrong or doing okay. Any advice and comments are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Hey man. Your plant is looking pretty happy and healthy. It's normal for some of the older leaves that don't get much light to do that. It varies from strain to strain. I wouldn't be to concerned if it was my plant.

Comment

Plants show it when they don't like something. It looks very nice your plant, nice and bushy. It's going to get bushier - keep the air flow happening through the middle. While you are doing that - cut the yellow leaves off.
      Referring back to my first sentence - I wouldn't use or advise anyone to use anything with Miracle Grow in the title. Could be why the leaves are yellowing.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I would say most cannabis growers outcast miracle gro because it grows leaves to big like yours and isn't very good in bloom.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X