Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem

Hi everyone i have a serious problem with seedling the leaves are turning yellow The pot I use is 20 liters and I use 1200 Watt Full Spectrum LEDs. The temperature and humidity of the environment are ideal and I use good soil but I don't know what their yellowness is because of a lot of light or lack of light, or because of a lack of water or a lot of what I can do to keep them from growing and continuing to grow.

That is a very large container for a seedling. Check PH and be careful with your watering practices you only need to water the small area that the seedling takes up. Also I have found that you want the soil to be moist no soaking wet. You are trying to coax the roots into growing but too dry and they die. Also make sure your light distance is correct.​​​​​ Pics always help. Good luck

Comment

• Ashkan
      Ashkan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello i have some more posts if you look at them and tell me what you think.

Thank you so much for replay . My light to 140cm from the plant I used to give the plants mineral water, may it be the water I used

Comment

1200 watts may be a bit much for a seedling, need more info on your grow,,,, also pics help (geo data is stripped)

Comment

This is my plant and its turning to yellow and purple
        Attached Files

Comment

For seedlings I use 4 100W(28 real watts) CFLs, the third one looks like to much water and not enuf dry time. Could be light burn, nute burn/deficiency,lockout,, need more info, PH, what soil, temps. RH,,,,look here,,,
          Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Comment

• Ashkan
            Ashkan commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't give them any fertilizers or nutrients yet. The soil is mixed with Coco, Perlite and Pithmaus and vermicompost, PH 7.5, 70% humidity, 24 to 27 ° C temperature, 1200 watts LED Full Spectrum at 150 cm high, 4 LED 75 watts on side walls in room 12 Square meters, I used mineral water in the first few times of watering. Can these beads come from the water I gave them?

The beads would be perlite floating up, lower the PH to 6.5 - 7.0, some plants really object to being out of range.
          IDK what Pithmaus is either, it does not google,,, is there time release N in the soil?

Comment

• Ashkan
            Ashkan commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry my writing mistake pete moss
            Pete Moss is actually a remnant of moss and algae that is mostly produced in countries like Estonia and Lithuania. These mosses are first collected and processed and packaged. Pete Moss absorbs water up to twenty times its own weight and is excellent for maintaining soil moisture. Pete Moss has a neutral pH

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            The Pete Moss I use has a PH of 3.5, I use it to help control my high PH (8.4),,,, some use it with blueberries for the low PH to make the berries sharper tasting..

Guyz i forget about my seed i used mango sapphire an kosher sorbet

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X