Planting and training question’s??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Planting and training question’s??

Ok, I was trying something new!!i wanted to see if I could train it to go around and around the bucket, so I transplanted my clone into its final pot, but when I transplanted her in to new cococoir and then put her on the side of the bucket, instead of the middle like normal. So bout a week went by and my Ph would not stay steady, so i would Ph the water to my norm, every watering and then the worst happened it slowly died on me nothing I did would work to save her, it was soooo hart braking it might have brought a tear to my eye!!!!

so my question Do u think it died because I put her on the side of the bucket in stead of the middle??? And has anyone try to train there girl to growing circles???

indoor grow box (coco coir)
    40”h 28”w 28”d is my box
    have a led grow panel 13" with full spectrum and 225 LEDS got 1 Bag seed going!! Not sure the name of strain. She is two weeks old.. i'm goin to do LST training.. i have a passive exindoor grow box (coco coir)
    40”h 28”w 28”d is my box
    have a led grow panel 13" with full spectrum and 225 LEDS got 1 plant she’s 105days=10 weeks old and has been in flower for 36 days “Krippler” i topped her and i'm doing LST training /supercroping i have a passive exhaust system with a fan for air flow

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X