Ready or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready or not?

So I am ending my first week of really questioning the readiness and wanted to get some advice if possible. They are in 7th week of flower and starting to go downhill with leaves dying. Took a couple new pictures as close as I could. If you can tell great if you can’t thanks anyway never hurts to ask. I know there is a lot of info out there but it is still hard being my eyesight is pretty bad. Strain Sour Cheese I don’t know a lot about what level I like yet but shooting for 65% Amber on the hairs and or 100 percent cloudy trichomes I think anyway. Anyway if you can tell anything when I need to harvest tbh one of the girls isn’t looking the best and can’t hold on much longer so hoping it’s close

Let it die, give them water only and wait one more week maybe two.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

CC, I agree w/ Mr.furley. The stigmas have all turned brown except for where a few new ones at the tops.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I agree with all the above. Some like I just took down keep producing stigmas or hairs if plant is stinking up the house she's ready, mine looked like yours gave it 2 days no lights.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks everyone I don’t want to take to early or too late and everyone has been helpful with that. I’m still learning and sure I will have more questions next grow. May have more this grow knowing me

Comment

Harvest come to impatient or patience. If you asking if ready 7 weeks. Say it all. Some growers no though flower for 9 10weeks because they got a good supply in jars.If you already got weed why are you so eager to harvest than let it flower on. 🙂
            Last edited by Sww; 08-12-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• CC420710
              CC420710 commented
              Editing a comment
              The reason I am asking has nothing to do with needing smoke but about not waiting too long and miss window or ripen to a couch lock level. So between wanting to get it right and being legally blind in one eye, I could use the help of more experienced growers. Idk as far as experience goes but I have read sativa finish flower between 6 and 12 weeks I think I know the 6 is right. The overall reason for the post is to make sure I don't mess it up waiting too long

So internet says around 8 weeks for the strain and being at week 7 now I would agree with the majority here. It’s always nice when we can confirm our info from more than one source

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X