When will I switch to flower stage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will I switch to flower stage?

I’m in southern Ontario. Does anybody know when my outdoor plants will be switching over to flower roughly?

Mid-September I believe:

Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Toronto – Ontario – Canada for September 2019. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account.

Comment

Hello I live near Peterborough I’m new grower local hydroponic store says switch over to Pro blend pro Bloom the middle of this month your plants look good I have one with yellow fan leaves half way up the plant any idea I think it’s lacking nitrogen

Comment

• Chronaholic
        Chronaholic commented
        Editing a comment
        I would just cut it off. Could be a nitrogen problem?

They ended up switching over on aug 11

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        nice plants..how many in the bunch? from SO as well, have a couple of friends with outdoor plants and as of last week they hadn't switched. And, it looks like your gonna need a taller fence real soon. haha

There’s 4 in the bunch. Didn’t expect them to get this big Hahahaha. Hope no one sees them and steals them. They are caged and stakes but you can’t see that anymore really

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        give them a month or two and your gonna smell them from half a block away..lol. I take my three autos out for fresh air once in a while and i usually have 1 or 2 neighbours say...i smell pot..haha.

Didn’t expect her to get this tall 😬🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X