Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant Maturity - Harvest Ready?

Hi Everybody,
    When I look back on my spider mites post, it is really cool to see how much has changed in just about 5 weeks. These Ghost Toof plants are going into week 13 of growth from seed. I was hoping for some insight from other grower's experiences about harvest time. I know for sure in the past I have been impatient with plants and can tell the difference in the outcome especially with Sativa dominant plants. I am really looking for less than 20% amber trichs and the remainder to be as cloudy as possible. Can you please let me know what you think?
    Thanks in advance,
    QB

depends on what effects your looking for, i harvest when the pistals are brown and trics are cloudy but before they turn amber, i like my weed more on the energetic side. if you want more sedative weed let the amber come on in. ...good luck there.

Comment

they look ready but only you can use a loupe to check the trichomes

Comment

Ok, what exactly is the genetic makeup of a "Ghost Toof" ?
        What is its sativa to indica ratio ?
        Is it supposed to have such a high leaf to calyx ratio with such little sugar?
        It honestly looks like trich production is just beginning, how long has it been in bud?
        Where in the Hell are these names coming from?

Comment

Lol@Vt..✌️

Plants look nice quietly, I'm no pro but I would say another week if you're wanting to pull now. As others have stated though, only you can pull the trigger seems how you did all the work. What's your gut tell you? How's the smell, have you been flushing? What was your medium?
          ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

I just harvested a sweet tooth from Barneys it was 102 days from seed. Looked like yours just kept stacking calyxes showing few hairs amber, just didn't have so many hairs as reg photos. Kept looking at the trichs, just decided it was time and the smell was so powerful. Yep looked like yours but I waited extra 5 days let it dry in the container after last flushing/molasses feed.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X