Co2 help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co2 help!

I’m getting ready to start buying g supplies to get my room started. I’m running pretty low on budget and I’m having to give up on the CO2 control system that I was going to get.
    I’m pretty sure that I’ve read about people running their CO2 Tanks with only a timer and a Regulator. And if you’re venting, how do you manage to not waist all your CO2?

This is the 4th time and 2nd Forum I’ve asked about this and still haven’t received any responses.
    Can someone please explain how this is done, or maybe post a link to somewhere that does?
    Thanks in advance....

Well basically it’s going to get wasted. Only way to get it done some what would be have a closed loop vent for your light hood for the heat. Are you growing in a tent or a room

Comment

• rennuRneerG
      rennuRneerG commented
      Editing a comment
      A 9’ x 31.5’ room

I just started using Co2 outa of a "mushroom bag" the exhale WORKS DAMN good in my veg closet. I just run a big Clf on tv treys with the bag sitting beside my plants. I would buy again for sure!
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Take a couple pictures and I’ll see if I can come up with an idea for your set up

Comment

• rennuRneerG
        rennuRneerG commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m still in the planning stage year so I haven’t done very much work on the room itself but here are some pics. And it’d really be awesome if you can help me figure out this setup, it’s been driving me nuts

Ok so I’ve got 2 600w MH/HPS lights coming. But the room is 3.5’ x 9’ and I’ve got a carbon filter system coming too. But in the ceiling there’s a vent connected to the house’s A/C. What i was planning on doing is adding a hole near the bottom left corner of the back wall and feeding the A/C downwards and changing the original hole in the ceiling into an exhaust threw the attic. There will also be 2 oscillating fans high/low
      So, what kinda setup can I use for my CO2(since I’ve already got it)??
      Click image for larger version

Name:	721FD05B-A9E7-4DB7-B168-AB35407AB268.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	329239Click image for larger version

Name:	71E916D0-BEDD-4EE6-96BB-1EC32DC77CFE.jpeg
Views:	95
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	329240Click image for larger version

Name:	136758A1-93AD-4641-A245-E1F1FA1F01A8.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	329237Click image for larger version

Name:	C294918C-25E1-42E0-9C03-C2DBDA9C58C9.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	329238
      Also, I’m not too Hung Up on my planned setup here. I’m always open to new ideas

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X