Close to harvest or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to harvest or not?

First time grower coming up on a harvest but not sure when exactly. I got a jewelers loupe but honestly my phone camera zoomed in works better for me because I have such horrible eyesight and very shaky when holding still. I guess I need to order a bigger magnifying glass. Anyway I am ending week 6 of flower growing in soil and peat. I know you can’t tell me any exacts just trying to get an idea of how much longer. I zoomed in and took as close as I could if you can’t help that’s fine never hurts to ask they say. Basically trying to figure out when to stop my nutes and start flush. Sour Cheese
    Last edited by CC420710; 08-06-2019, 09:56 PM.

What kind of high are you going for?
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• CC420710
      CC420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have always had a hard time explaining it. I like it when I am relaxed enough that I’m not thinking about a cigarette for a bit. I like to get up and do stuff after i smoke and I have a lot of pain on a daily basis. Also I prefer not to dream as they are usually bad been like that since I was little but I find any decent weed and my meds keep them away. I love to talk and socialize after smoking. Idk how to explain it any better. Oh and sour cheese is the strain

I don’t see many amber trichomes, I would wait if it was mine

Comment

• CC420710
      CC420710 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know I’m a couple weeks away at least so basically trying to figure out when stop nutes and start flush

I shoot for two weeks ph water only

Comment

I keep getting thrown off because the sisters are growing at different rates. I have one that is nowhere near ready and one that’s ahead of all and then 2 in middle. My most mature girl isn’t looking so good leaves are dying off thought was deficiencies but it’s not stopping. Slowed down but still dying. It’s leaves rn but I don’t want it to mess up buds so may have to harvest it early. I am just watching it making sure she isn’t getting worse and go from there. Just trying to let her have everyday she can. I know there are many different ways to prepare and any input would be helpful. Right now I only know to start flush 2 weeks before harvest. If anyone has info please share?

Comment

When a pistil dies in goes brown Amber. And when a tricomes dye from milky to Amber same. So when you reach the tricomes dying turns Amber that plant end of flowering going downward. Best is when all milky or first signs of Amber

Comment

More amber equals more body buzz mostly cloudy gives head buzz shoot for a nice combo. My preference is 25-30% amber.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X