Summer grow.. White widow hermie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer grow.. White widow hermie

My white widow is pistils are going Amber only 4 weeks in flowering. As I read its first sign it's hermie. It pollemate itself...🙂

i think you are assuming too much, pistils go orange as they die and new pistils are formed, they also turn orange when pollinated, but its very very unlikely that you have the top of the cola pollinized if you cannot see any pollen sacks. just give it some time

Comment

Howdy Sww, I agree with 9fingerleafs, and besides, it appears that You are growing outside, if it is pollinated, it could be from one of Your neighbors up wind! I f it did (or does) self pollinate, the worst thing that happens is that You will have a supply of Your own feminized seeds! (LOL!)
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

thanks dw2....

Comment

I think you are confusing pistils with trichomes, slow down on the weed.
          Or smoke more.
          Either way, there's no hermie happening there.

Comment

@vtgreen well I'm not. I read lots other day pistils turning early most found seed forming. Check you self. Anyway thanks 🙂

Comment

Sww, I can tell you're a punk.
              I hate punks, especially ones who don't have a clue of what they're doing or who they're mouthing off to.

Comment

Thanks 🙂 you prob smoke girl scout cookies because you are a little girl...haha

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X