Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Good Morning GWE Community!.. I’d like to Apologize for my delayed response to anyone that assisted me in my previous endeavors Still cleaning up from Hurricane Michael .. Anyhow as anyone tried these and And Enhanced supplement flavors and if so which one would be the best to start with? If I am saying theProduct wrong just click the picture thank you for your time

botanicare is one of the best brands out there, that sweet line is very popular specially the berry one, but if i had to choose one i would try the raw (no flavor) just to see how the plants like it. also remember these products make a difference when you have your grow dialed in and the quality of the buds is already top notch. if you are still on your firsts few grows i would advice you to save up that money and focus on more crucial things

Comment

Agree with 9fingerleafs post. It's pretty easy to be drawn in by the promises in the ads for the additives, and I've had mixed results myself, though not with anything from Botanicare, so far.

I've spent a lot of time on Botanicare's website reading their Hydro 101 topics, and they are very informative. If you have a good understanding of what you're doing with your base nutrients, pH, RH and temperatures, you'll get great results without having another expensive bottle on your shelf.
      Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
      400W HPS Mag Ballast
      GH Floro - DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
      IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
      Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
      GH Maxi Series-DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
      - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Thank You 9fingerleafs and HappyDaze I Greatly Appreciate Both of you Not only for taking the time to Read my post But Also for Educating me and broadening my vision , because I am on my first few grows ... So I will continue to master my craft and save for crucial things!!..

I Wish you two Success and a Abundance of a Harvest!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X