Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need a little help with these leaves.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a little help with these leaves.....

anyone got any ideas? suggestions apppreciated

growing in coco/fabric pots
    mega green + cal-mag + SNS 604B + liquid cool bloom

some leaves appeared like this in the morning, about 11 hours after watering last. lights are about to go off.
    the leaves in general are very dark and I have some tip burn but that's never been a problem

what do you think it is? I don't see and pests. is it nitro tox., cal mag def.....something else?

I'll see in 12 hours. I'm about 5 weeks into flower
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

It does look a little like nitro tox to me but im not entirely sure. Not familiar with the nutes you are using but i would look at your nutes. In the flowering stage you want high P and high K and low N so you may have to adjust. If things havent improved by the time the lights come on then i would run some ph'd water to dilute the nitrogen. I personally use GH flora trio and have had good success. Plus i find it easy to adjust if things need to be adjusted.

Comment

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're right. I'll flush tonight. The Mega Crop is great but it;s for the entire grow, I just add flower nutes to it. I
      I'll bck off on the Mega base for a few days and see.

flushed tonight. I'll repeat tomorrow and cut base nutes in half for a week after that. I should see some improvement in a week or so if it is
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

Comment

That sounds like an extremely hot mix, you're doing the right thing by flushing, but you've done irreversible damage to that poor thing.
      Less is more when it comes to nutrients, have you ever done a soil test? I imagine your ppm's are way out of whack.
      How long has it been in flower?
      You're going to need to back off the nitrogen until you're using just trace amounts but for now I would back off of everything and just give it some nice, clean, fresh water for a couple weeks, see it it straightens out.

Comment

• Cronk
        Cronk commented
        Editing a comment
        not all that hot, really but definitely too hot for this plant. Mega Green is under recommend strength and the other stuff is lightly used. It reads about what my other grows have been. A flush should fix it. The buds are huge so no damage done to the plant

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X