Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First outdoor grow

First outdoor grow

As you can see these ladies are doing very well.

They are receiving 3 gallons of water every other day.

They are in 7 gallon fabric pots.

I use FF ocean forest soil.

I have top dressed one time with Bio-Live 5-4-2 (two weeks ago)

Yesterday I gave them ½ dose of FF flowering nutes (grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom)

I have no issues with pests (yet), as I have been spraying with " lost coast plant therapy".

They have been outside for 3 months.

I have been noticing a number of yellow leaves around the bottom of these plants.

I decided to cut back on water a bit (105°f today), they will still receive 2 gallons of water every other day, via a drip system.

Are these yellow leaves anything to worry about?

I was thinking that this may be natural occurrence as my plants get ready to flower?

TIA

Cannabis capsules 4 all 💊

First Grow Northern Lights

"I will always be improving "(tinkering)"
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Welcome to the great outdoors. Outstanding job on first grow really are healthy. Mine are also outdoors and I've had lots of yrs outdoors in containers like yours and plastic 10-25gal. I have experienced as the plant ages and starts the change to pre-flower then flowering lots of nutes are taken by the plant from itself. And it sucks energy from itself. No worries on bottom leaves ageing turning yellow, worry if center of plant starts yellowing leaves. Great work on watering, I am also watering 2-3gals per every other day. I don't see anything wrong with what your doing keep on truckin and good growing
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Only so much you can keep a big plant in a small pot.it reach the point it root space don't provide enough nutrition and startling too decline. Need transplant a bigger pot.
      Last edited by Sww; 08-06-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X