Help request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help request

sorry for the dumb question but I’m new at this, my first plant. A buddy gave me this back in April when it was about 18” high. Its grown about 10” and It’s been trying to bud for quite a while now but I’m not sure what I’m looking at....is this a male plant? Getting some new growth at the tops and am I finally seeing pistils starting to sprout? The tricromes look mostly clear but some have Amber tips. I’m confused and any help y’all can provide is appreciated. Plant is grown outside in coastal California area. Regardless of how this turns out I’ve had fun growing it and learning. Thanks!

The 1st picture looks to be seed sacks and the other 2 pics look to be female buds. What nutrients and lights are u using? The p/k is very low that's why there not swelling it also could be because of the lights may be to weak,
    ​​​​​​when u switched to flower 12/12 light to dark. Has there been ANY light on the plant when it's 12h of dark? If so that's why u got seeds and it hermied

Comment

• Tee
      Tee commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s been outside the whole time, no additional lights used. Started the first few weeks with blood meal to promote growth, then switched to Dr Earth Flower Girl bud and bloom booster once a week. 3-9-4. Thanks for your reply!

Looks female to me, I don't see any male bits. But others may know better. Keep doing what you're doing, you have a ways to go yet, imo.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

The pictures are really blurry, but then again I cant see well. But what I think I see what are swollen calyxes growing ontop of growing calyxes. Like a landrace strain Like Dr. Grimstone, or like on a plant that's foxtailing. But again I am having a hard time seeing the pictures. The coffee is still brewing and it's still dark out here in the garden.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Only 10 inches of growth in 3 months,, is it an auto?
        What are you feeding her? She needs low N and higher PK during flower,,
        I also feed mine with unsulfured black strap molasses @ 1 tablespoon per gallon of water,,, it feeds the soil, so the soil can feed the plant

Comment

• Tee
          Tee commented
          Editing a comment
          The first few weeks I used blood meal to promote growth, then switched to Dr Earth Flower Girl bud and bloom booster 3-9-4 once a week. Not sure if it’s an auto flower, it was given to me and this is my first attempt. Thanks for your reply!

Rwise that's what i'm thinking auto? Looks similar to the autos I've got which are foxtailing calyxes stacked on top of calyxes really frosty sugerleaf. Real different from my reg. strains. My best guess was outdoor temp. fluxes and lack of experience with outdoor autos.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tee
          Tee commented
          Editing a comment
          Lack of experience for sure! I have no clue what I’m doing, but having fun learning. Thanks for your reply!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I have 2 autos outside now, one hates it and is not doing well, the other is luving it and jumping right on up! My first outdoor autos

Can we take it this is a bag seed? It could be genetics,,, and why many say buy quality seed,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X