Light stress problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light stress problem

I have 1 plant that is exhibiting symptoms of overlighting stress. The serrated edges of the leaves are curled upwards on 30% or so of the leaves. I have moved the lights further and further away but the problem won't go away. I have also switched out the lights from 1 LED fixture to another. All the other plants seem to be doing fine. This plant is also lighter in color than some of the others.
    Also, it seems the growth of all my DWC plants has stalled out. I have plants in coco that are outpacing the DWC plants (small ones). I just adjusted the ph as it seemed to have crept upwards.
    In hindsight I may have started nutrients too soon. Also, these plants were incubated under a 100w round LED light at the height of Corona beer bottles away from the plants. They seemed to do real well with this method.
    Any thoughts on any of this? Thanks in advance.

DWC system
    Foxfarm nutrients 1/2 strength
    Myco additive
    1000w LEDs I had a successful grow this year with these lights. Blurple and white LED lights.

Where's a picture of the curling leaves/heat stress

Comment

The closest leave on the closest image. It's a little difficult to tell but if you look closely you can see it.

Comment

Also if all the plants are not the same strain the grow at different paces. Also even seeds of the same strain will not grow the same pace.
        light lumens also play a roll. At different spots around your plants there's more or less lumens. And these numbers can be a huge difference for growth. I would suggest getting a digital lumen meter and u can find the best spots/most lumens for ur plants. One thing to keep in mind led lumens drop fast with height and also led lights mainly only point down so plants on the sides don't get much useable light

Comment

But for ur problem with the curling leaves better pictures will help

Comment

Here is a better image. Thanks for responding.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X