HELP!! Yellow tips and spots on my precious seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!! Yellow tips and spots on my precious seedlings

Hi All, I am new to indoor growing. Studing a lot about it through forums and YouTube. But this is the best forum I've ever seen. I'm a lot confused whether my seedlings are Under watered or Over watered?? Guys please help me restore the plant. Attached some images.
    Post with 0 views. Yellow tips and spots

What is your growing medium? Looks like slight nutrient burn. At this stage she doesn't need much except water

Comment

• akshay315
      akshay315 commented
      Editing a comment
      Premixed indoor garden soil with vermicompost and 15% coco nothing else. No external nutrient added.
      Does boiled water works for plants? Because I'm very low on budget I don't have ph tester. The one thing I observed now that the roots have not grown deep. They are small. I observed that soil was damp so I mixed with some dry soil. Am I going in the right direction?

Looks fine to me - those first single leaves don't do much anyways.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• akshay315
      akshay315 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok.. Thanks a lot. Was just worried because it all happened suddenly within a day or two.

• akshay315
      akshay315 commented
      Editing a comment
      These are second leaves with three fans. The first single leaves were curled down from tips and was also yellowish and little dry so I trimmed them through half.

Guys what about the second image? The seedling with crumpled leaf? Is that okay?? Or should I have to do something.

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry about it. Like you had said, it's just from the seed shell. The newer growth looks good

Thank a lot Sir😀

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X