Is my plant dying??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my plant dying??

Hi, this is my female gorilla glue plant.

I have planted it in the beginning of march. I had it inside my room for about a month.
    After that month i have placed it in my garden directly into the ground.
    It has been growing like crazy ever since.
    But about a week ago i have noticed some of the leaves are turning yellow and having brown spot on the side.
    I thought it wouldn't be a big deal but now a week later the problem became even worse.
    It is mostly in the middle of the plant on some random branches.
    I couldn't find anything about a mineral or nutrient deficiency.
    Can anyone please help? Im starting to worry.

Thanks

Nice plant. Looks like a cal/magnesium deficiency.
    Calcium deficiencies cause tiny brown spots that appear on new and middle growth. Learn how to fix this problem for good!

Does your cannabis plant have yellowing lower leaves between the veins? See pictures of a magnesium deficiency and learn the easy solution.

I'd start with PH though. What kind of water do you give it? Right out the hose?
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• WeedGrower69
      WeedGrower69 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's standing in the soil of my garden. I dont really water it, the rain takes care of that.
      I'm also not giving it any nutrients that would just wash away in the ground right?

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Your plant, from the pictures and what I can see looks good over all. It is young still and has the most important part of its life left, fatting up some colas.if it rains a lot were you live like every day or two then there is no need to water but a big plant like that is going to use a lot so make sure the soil doesn't dry out for to long, if it doesn't rain for 4 or 5 days you may need to give it a drink.
      The plant at some point can deplete the soil it grows in and you will need to feed it depending on what you mixed in to help it grow. They get hungry in the flowering stage for a Buffet trace minerals and nutrient, I would suggest looking in to some top dressing fertilizers and some compost tea but don't over do it as with fertilizer there can be too much of a good thing.
      With all of this said I do want to mention that a bushy plant like that will have some leaf die off and is perfectly normal but if it starts to be a lot of leaf then she is in need of a feeding.

Good luck

Agreed, she looks a bit hungry. What are you feeding her?
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Feed 'em .....

Comment

She's used up that soil and needs food and some thinning. Great tutorials on MJ nutes here in GWE.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X