Wifes Garden Grow, Auto GSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifes Garden Grow, Auto GSC

While indulging in a paying hobby, the bride planted some of the seeds I'm currently stocking up for the winter grow. Girl Scouts from the new 420 buy. Went home last weekend and found the bugs had gotten to them but she is off to a good start. Unfortunately I can not give you a lot of the details of the grow.

The answers I received below can explain.

\1. When did you plant?
    A: Couple of days ago, not sure might of been a week.
    2. What soil did you use?
    A: What ever we had, think I dug some from the old compost pole also
    3. Are you checking the ph when you water?
    A: Just what comes out the hose.

So..... It is what it is :-)

PS, if you zoom in (I think you can) you will see where a caterpillar did some damage, I did neem oil it for her and left instructions. This is her baby, and usually she can grow anything.
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 08-01-2019, 07:09 PM. Reason: Just found out how she waters.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Must be fun to have a mate who's interested in the growing part of the process...my g/f limits her interests to the consumption part primarily...and she'll usually help trim for an hour or two.

Keep us posted... I love watching weeds grow.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Good for her but will she care for them?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        We will see :-)

Well we know who's got her back have fun. FYI my hubby was an Eagle Scout and like most of men of his era they could tinker and fix most anything auto wise. We've grown weed together most our married 42yrs. But i'm the boss of him in that area LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Outside garden, she rules the roost.... Hydro, is my ball park. I do not grow during the summer I fish, grow just enough to keep us in weed, she just wanted to try one of the auto seeds, first for the both o us.

Cool beans I'm doing autos outdoors also. Trying this for the first year outdoors, on my second harvest soon within i'm looking about 7days for a Durban poison and sweet tooth. One is topped and one is all natural. Earlier finish 2 WW auto those did well outdoors. Trying on a 3rd run which are about 5wks from placing tails into soil. These are last of the GDP auto ( not at all stable for outdoor in my opinion at least these 3 were not) and 1 auto aurora which is really doing well. She's the one I topped and is just rockin. Now these last 2 are in 3gal fabric sacks. I'm hoping smaller sack for quicker finish?? Anyhoo, it's been fun adventure. Hope your fishing season is going good, summer steelhead out our back door lots of guides going through.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Fishing break update.
        They look good, with one exception
        The wife found spider webs on the plants and dosed them with Neem oil, in the heat of the day...… so they have a few burned leaves...
        Since the starting day on the seeds is in question, we are going with 11 days in, on the grow. I understand her feeding program is "What ever I put in the garden". So for nutrients we will go with Miracle Grow, yellow tub. :-)

See yall next update.

A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Ragweed FYI I was visiting my daughter in Eugene, Oregon ( GO DUCKS O) went into a dispensary picked up a gram of Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. Beautiful buds they were, key word were but I don't think they used MG on them LOL

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          If you out produces my hydro grow last year, I may have to take a more laid back approach :-)

Home again, wife's grow was raided by the deer population, I think it was my hound pulled it up... but not busting the dog out :-)
        The surviving plant is leggy and a few burn spots, but literly is stuck in the middle of her garden and told to survice like everything else.

A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X