Auto's 2 Super Lemon Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Auto's 2 Super Lemon Haze

My buddy and I are running an experiment, we both started the autos on the 12th of June (day 48 today). I have never grown one before and he has never grown anything before, so I am letting him use a spot in my veg tent and we are having a grow off. Now I have done some things different than him you will see the difference in the pics. I had to go against the rules a bit. I had to transplant my auto due to when we started I did not have another 3 gal pot. So I transplanted when the plant out grew the pot. He has been coming over and watering his and training it somewhat. My question is his plant is already flowering and mine is just starting, was wondering why? The transplant went fine, no signs of any ill effects.

In my experience with autoflowers - they like to grow in only one home. Don't like the transplant. They let you know one way or the other what's best for them.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Not that I wanted to go against the grain(Transplanted) I had to. Eh if all it did was stall on the flowering stage, then ill except that!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X