Which water to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Which water to use?

Looking for suggestions on what kind of water to use for a dwc system using advanced nutrients ph perfect?
    DWC hydroponic system 18”x36”x72” cabinet
    400w single ended hps (veg)
    7’l 3’w 7’h 600w single ended hps (bloom).
    Using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow A+B and sensi bloom A+B and orca microbes.
    1st grow OG 13 - 2nd grow Durban poison, Cinderella- 3rd currently bloom white fire og- 4th grow currently veg Bruce banner, gorilla glue- seeds on deck super lemon haze.

I also use advanced. I use ro water because my tap water is at 850 something ppm. I like to because that way you know exactly whats in your water. However if you have good tap or well water there shouldn't be a problem using it as long as you account for the ppm when looking at your total number.

Comment

• Obi-Wan
      Obi-Wan commented
      Editing a comment
      850.....please tell me you don’t drink that water. That is some seriously hard water.

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      It's rough! And no I do not drink it. I have used to until I tested it!

I'm new so grain of salt. I use tap water but my tap is really good quality and my plants seem to like it. My current grow is 3 weeks and I will be topping them in the next couple days.

In short if you have good tap use it if not use DI or reverse osmosis just remeber you might need to add more stuff to purified water.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. We have city tap water and I’m going to try and use that after running my bubbler for 24hrs to declorinate the water. I’ll post the results
      DWC hydroponic system 18”x36”x72” cabinet
      400w single ended hps (veg)
      7’l 3’w 7’h 600w single ended hps (bloom).
      Using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow A+B and sensi bloom A+B and orca microbes.
      1st grow OG 13 - 2nd grow Durban poison, Cinderella- 3rd currently bloom white fire og- 4th grow currently veg Bruce banner, gorilla glue- seeds on deck super lemon haze.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X