Help! Auto Fems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Auto Fems

I'm very new to growing. First home grow, Blue Dream and Cali Dream. Clones, transplanted 5/29. Transplanted to 5gal 6/25 Inside growing until 7/27 (yesterday). I'm in Oklahoma and its Hot! I put plants on front porch that has about 2hrs dabled sun in am. This evening bd is curling up slightly. Not dry.
    I have trained for some leveling. I was told to let grow w/training until half as tall as I wanted then put outside to flower. ?? Not sure if right but have studied some on it and seems good.
    My lights were not anything special so not as tall as I wanted but also wanted enough flowering season. Whew! Sorry so long. Lol.
    Will my bd be ok? Curling so fast? 1 1/2 days.
    Also I have a night light in my yard and will not be total darkness. Will that have a negative effect? I can cover if needed until too tall. Sheet over not touching. Nute are fine and on time.

Welcome to GWE LKMooney ! Heat stress is correctable as long as the leaves did not dry out. Mist at night with some water to keep leaves hydrated. The second photo has little white dots on the leaves I would check for bugs to be safe. Make sure you have constant air movement around the plants. do not be farad to water if they need it. Here is some info from GWE that should help you make decisions with your grow. Hope this helps. Good luck . Good Growing !! .cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Comment

Thank you I was hoping it will work fine. The White dots are DE/Diotomatious Earth, to keep bugs off. What about the yard light at night. Its very big?

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        If you have an area where the light does not shine so the plant can rest is great otherwise creat a barrier to block the real brightness. Your plant grows and feeds at night just like the day but needs rest as well. Are they photo or auto , makes a difference with the lights.

I take it these are Photos being clones, also Autos start to flower at 3-5 weeks old (from mothers age) with no light change.
      I am in dusty OK as well, and as said I spray them at dusk (foliar feed or just water). They need some time to adjust to outside, only short periods of full on sunshine until they get used to it, a few days to a week or so.
      Yes the street/yard light will hurt, but as said can be managed,,,,
      Enjoy being legal!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X