Plants leave dried and curled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants leave dried and curled

I'm growing in supersoil mixed with regular organic soil. I have 2 plants in flower and on 1 the leave curled and dried out. How do I fix the problem, could I even fix it? And I feel like I it might be part nitrogen deficiency. I'm probably growing in too small of a pot to be honest. Just would like some overall help. I'm growing under cfls just fyi.

Your cfl's should be a few centimeters away from the plant. Looks starved.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Bizzy
      Bizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      So my lights arent close enough? And I'm also having some difficulty keep the temp under 80 degrees and the humidity above 45.

basics marijuana-symptoms Hello Bizzy, welcome to GWE ! Your grow has some issues that time will not correct before you harvest. Your one plant appears to have a mite/nute/root problem. The others look like they were always stretching for light.. Just my thoughts, but you can grow them out and harvest what is there. Your pots I believe are your problem with nute buildup do to their size. I would take this grow and look at what your ups and downs where and make the corrections so your next grow is trouble free. Attached is great info from GWE to get you to a stress free harvest. Hope this helps in your decisions. Good luck. Good Growing !!

Comment

• Bizzy
      Bizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually didnt use nutes because I was growing the composted soil. Which nutes would you recommend.

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      I use Dr Earth 4-6-3 (All organic) and Alaska Fish Fertilizer (5-1-1) as directed. The first I mix with the grow media and the second every 2 wks if needed. I also use the first as a top dressing . This is not an endorsement of the products stated.

Hi Bizzy.

The pots are too small and the wrong type. The lights are way too far way (and the wrong type of light IMHO). I'll also guess that there are no fans going 24x7 to get the tops dancing and toughening them up.

The issues you are facing stem from those fundamental elements of indoor growing. That said I also believe that if you browse the forum and read some of the really great stuff NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside have published you'll see it for yourself in no time!

I started here November of 2018: https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Reading and following every link is the way to go. Then I surfed the web and Amazon for the stuff I could afford to make a grow room. Folks on the forum are an excellent resource as well. Reading their grow stories helps too (but sometimes they have gaps because they are not meant to be instructional per se) once you are doing the basics they are a great reference.

Since this grow is in flower I am not sure what to say. I have heard you can "re-veg" but you need the more experienced growers than I to help with that. Maybe you can get some fabric pots (3 Gal) and some fresh soil and some good nutrients and clip the tips to make clones and go from there?

Well - that is my $0.02 :-)

Comment

• Bizzy
      Bizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      The bulbs I actually got from gwe. I went with a CFL grow setup and used their shopping list. I definitely plan on getting fabric pots I was going to with 5 gallons. I do have 1 fan inside the tent that goes 24/7 but I'll guess I either need another 1 or to get a bigger fan

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X