Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest Results After Moving from 315 LEC to Viparspectra LED (preferably 600 W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all. I just spoke to someone at The Green Sunshine Company about their lights. I made a mistake regarding the covering for their lights. The coverings are polycarbonate not glass. Also they said that instead of using UV they use blue light to accomplish the same thing and that it is safer. I decided with a 90 day money back guarantee and the many, many positive reviews I have seen to order two of their Electric Sky 300 V2 Wideband LED Grow Light (https://thegreensunshineco.com/produ...00-grow-light/) for my 5' x 5' Gorilla Grow Tent. They also have a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.

If any of you decide to order these you can save 7% on an order of two. When you add two lights to your cart you get an automatic 2% discount. Then when you get to the second page where you input your shipping and credit card information input the coupon code 'growgreen' all one word for the additional 5% to bring the total savings to 7%. Note: the spell checker on your browser may try to correct this by making it two words, grow green. Just do whatever it takes on your browser to decline the 'correction'.
    5' x 5' Gorilla Grow Tent (flower) AC Infinity Cloudline T8, Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Temperature and Humidity Controller
    3' x 3'Gorilla Grow Tent (veg) AC Infinity Cloudline S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller

Two 2' T-5 fixtures with 4 tubes each for veg
    Two Electric Sky 300 V2 Wideband LED grow lights for flower

Water only / Super soil from KIS Organics

Current favorites: Aurora Indica, Nebula CBD, Northern Light, Pure Power Plant

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Blue light is visible light. UV light is not visible light. Anyone telling you different, doesn’t understand the scientific principals. Therefore:would not make the purchase.

• Organic357
      Organic357 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good points as usual Toker1. The person I spoke to did not comment on the visibility or non-visability of the lights. Her point was that the blue light spectrum in these lights performed the same function as the UV does in other lights. What impressed me about these is the results users are getting with them including Nebula Haze who operates this forum along with Sirius Fourside. Also the company offers a 90 day 100% money back guarantee. 90 days is a generous amount of time to use a set of lights, especially if you veg under another type of light.

I must confess I am envious of those who can grow outdoors with minimal problems.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. What I was trying to say was blue light is not the same as UV and it does not do the same thing to plants. Blue light is a different wavelength than UV is.
      UVB (what increases THC) is between 280 nm and 315 nm, and has more energy. It is more energetic and fairly damaging.

Happy I grow outside and don't have think about luminen and spectrum. It all there. I have grow indoor with a black orchid hps

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not exactly... do you grow in the mountains? Or at sea level? Somewhere in between? Spectrum (such as UV) is most definitely affected outdoors by elevation.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X