Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

This picture shows my attempt at cloning a plant I have in my grow room. I first tried to root in a Rapid Rooter for over two weeks with no results. I then tried just water. This is what I have. Is this still viable?:

Howdy Novice, there appears to be the beginning of a root poking out, but it also looks like there is 'root rot' (the brown slime on the stem). I do not do much cloning, tried it one time with marginal results, so use seed now. The plant might survive with the proper care, but I don't know. Good luck with it.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Only thing I can say at this point wouldn’t hurt to get some peroxide and dilute it in water then dip your clone in there to clean off the slimy brown root rot then if that works your good to go it should work. I have not tried this but hydro growers talk about doing that in they’re resevoir so why not try it. Also next time take a lot more cuttings if you need only one take 5 if you need 6 take atleast 12.

Comment

If you have leaf that looks green and hold itself horizontal then the cutting is still alive. Look for new growth.
        it looks to me that you are trying to use a piece of the plant that Woody, you will get to better results from a new young branch versus a stock. Got some clonex gel and if you can't change your water everyday if not twice a day.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks for the help. I will try everything.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X