How to use Exhale 365 Co2 bag 4x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use Exhale 365 Co2 bag 4x2

Can I run my fans on the inside of my tent? I am day 55 on a Auto run I have 4 nice slightly underfeed plants. All flowering nicely.
    I wanna try the exhale co2 bag hung from the top of my tent. I know the cos fall down on the plants. Can I run my inter tent fans? or How do I do it?
    I have a 4x2x8 grow tent. With 2 fans 4 autos in soil. a 400 w California light works LED light.
    I know I need to pull the filer from the top of my tent that filters the smell.
    I also have a small 110 CFM intake fan the I pull cold air from my ac at the bottom of my tent.
    please help guys.
    they say "seal the tent"
    I need to know in detail wtf that means.
    TY guys.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Here’s some great info about CO2, including sealing your tent, etc.
    Will CO2 work for your space? How do you get set up? Learn everything you need to know about CO2 injection...

Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

If I close up all the zippers on my gorilla tent - it is sealed.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t have the same experience in mine. You’d have to take special measures to actually seal it.

Howdy boone, I have tried to use the CO2 bags on three of my grows and the only noticeable improvement was in the profit margin of the manufacturer! I have read where (with a proper set up) extra CO2 can allow the plants to tolerate higher temperatures, but I've also read articles that say that the extra CO2 did not help. My advice is breath a little heavier when in You grow room/tent and save Your money for something more practical, like a new bong! (LOL)
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X