Day One into flower tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day One into flower tent

Day One! Misty Kush, Super Skunk, Master Kush, and Sour Diesel. Got to crowded in veg area so into tent at 58 days from germination
    ​​​​​​​Lights hanging at 20-21 ". Will have to observe plants closely to raise or lower.
    I thought this already went thru but not seeing it so posting again. If i doubled up-sorry
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Plants look nice and nice set up

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Started from scratch with. 3x3...
      I must say moving them just in time...all are very happy.

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Little...

That's a nice setup. Looking to expand to something similar for 6 flowering plants after election day . Would love to be able to grow several strains at a time. Is that a 4x8 tent?

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. This is Gorilla 5 x 9. Previous a 5x5..previous to that 3x3. The 5xx5 was very nice but since I was growing sativas and allowing them to mature before flower ( usually 5 plants) I went bigger and then LED s. I am not rich- this has been an expensive growing curve. I simply love growing . In for a penny in for a pound

Very nice. Very nice indeed

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      TY...an exciting day meaning I'm manual for the next 9 weeks. It's great talking back and forth

Very nice indeed. I still struggle with how far to hang my lights above my plants! With cfl it's easy but with LED I never know what's best! I might be hurting my grow by having them the wrong distance.
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      I am still lacking confidence with the lights BUT the plants will tell you. They need to be "perky" looking. It isn't so simple as sometimes they want feed and or lights up or down or both. My last and first grow with led I had them too high...so lowered to 18" and keep them fed. The nice aspect of this set up is I have 4 lights and although I LST constantly..if one group needs higher or lower I can adjust the light and or move plants around. Since I bring each plant out to feed & drain (each time) I can adjust all of them. Watch the leaves- she will tell you.

I guess I better watch them for the perky look! Thanks, I haven't really been looking at them with that in mind..
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL "perky" not such a scientific term and photo s would help. My plants under HPS have been healthy and robust but under LED s the leaves have a different jester- like opening up to the light..not stretching tho. Will try to post photos after I do next feed to compare.

• Royal Nugs
      Royal Nugs commented
      Editing a comment
      I know exactly what you meant. I call it praying though. My buddy calls it "standing at attention". They just look excited to be alive.

Really nice Tika, please be sure to give us weekly pictures.

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks insomniaczzz. I am indeed a picture junkie both viewing & sending.
      C U Soon

I will take a picture of my plant near harvest, I have had issues with it not thriving like I expected. I think I had my LED too close for awhile. Had to take the hanger wires off it and put a tie wire on it to get it to hang higher!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I am doing something wrong here, but have no clue!
      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        All I can say is awesome pictures!!!! And nice buds!

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Just curious, how close is your LED grow light? I wonder if it might be light burn since the yellowing seems more pronounced near the top of the plant. LEDs are really powerful, and some plants are really sensitive as they start getting close to harvest!

It looks alrite to me. Really close to harvest? Maybe you flushed a little too early or a little too hard?

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
        It looks alrite to me. Really close to harvest? Maybe you flushed a little too early or a little too hard?
        Yep, pretty close but the trichomes are still clear
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          My understanding is Trichom es need to be milky.

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. They're milky right at the peak of cannabinoid production. Once oxigen has entered the resin glands they turn amber and THC degradation begins

• Alumahead
          Alumahead commented
          Editing a comment
          Just gotta wait it out. Trichs will change when they're ready. Some strains change quickly, others take a couple weeks or more.

Is it pure sativa? Sometimes they need a little more darkness at the end. 13 or even 14 hours a day to ripen

Comment

Otherwise I wouldn't worry much. If you can check the tricomes daily and you see progress you just hang in there a few days. If there's no progress at all after a week then plant maybe stunned or suffering from a bigger problem. Which means you would have to cut your looses and harvest as it is. A big problem during flowering and late flowering could be irreversible.

Are roots allrite?

Comment

Nebula, the light was too close, I had to remove the hanger wires and hang them with tie wire so I could get them to the top of my 80" tent. That was about a month ago. It was probably to close for two weeks!
            Last edited by Sonnyhad; 10-14-2016, 11:08 PM.
            Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I'm gonna go to Tika's house and start knocking stuff over... too clean.

My grow area looks like a homeless shelter for cannabis refugees compared to yours...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X