Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer baking

It really being baking weather and have 3plants to flower

I dont think your pots are big enough for those plants. Outside if in pots I use 25 gallon pots. Most people use at least 10 gallon pots outside where it gets hot.

Otherwise they look great.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      So envious

I agree with spidermite. You still have time to transplant though. I think even if it stresses them a bit, it would still pay off for you come harvest. Very healthy looking plants!

Comment

Yep great time of year, I don't bake during summer my house gets to hot. Your plants look good for now, keep a close eye for being root bound those sure are pretty. What are they?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
        I dont think your pots are big enough for those plants. Outside if in pots I use 25 gallon pots. Most people use at least 10 gallon pots outside where it gets hot.

Otherwise they look great.
        I would but my neighbours will moan. 🙂

Comment

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem just make sure to keep then watered and the root ball cool if it gets to hot. It will work just takes alot more of your time.

What happened to your tomato plant though. Lol It doesnt look happy at all. But the peppers look good. Love my peppers.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X